Main Hardware Characteristics
|Display Resolution (High Contrast Grey Scale)
|Screen size (true viewing area)
|Battery Capacity (Lithium-Ion)
||Approx. 35 hours
||155x92x24 mm (Length x Width x Thickness)
|Native USB Connection
||Allows connection to the PC to download Flight Data
||From wall adapter, car adapter or standard usb port
||Allows the wireless connection of several external probes, like HEART-G or TAS probe, simultaneously.
|6 Axis accelerometer and magnetometer
||Allows 6-degrees of freedom Tilt-compensated Compass (available soon)
|Firmware update by USB (upgrades are free)
|User definable pages (each page can be draw using designer software, and include a number of elements only limited by space).
|Configurable graphical elements (depending of the element several parameters can be set by the user ex. Size, Border, …)
|Configurable data field elements (User can change size, border, title, Font, ...)
|Page Trigger Events (page switches automatically if a specific event occurs)
- Entering thermal
- Transition (leaving thermal)
- Power up
|Multi lingual interface
- Buzzer/near thermal sound.
- Ultra sensitive Variometer with 10 readings per second and 10 cm resolution.
- Configurable vario digital filter and integration values.
- Fully configurable Vario Sound (frequency, increments, frequency/vertical speed relation,….).
- 6 Sound Levels (configurable by menu, or using a key).
- 3 independent altimeters.
- >400000 (only altitude)
- Up to 248 flights.
- Compatible with MacOS (10.13 and higher), Windows (7/8/10)